Tuesday, February 21, 2023

Volume 15 - Day 52/313, 2023 - Tuesday

A good walk this morning, about sixty degrees, and it was a banner day for giving pooches treats. Three or four sets of pooch walkers, at least five pooches ready for their morning cookies. Fun city! After the walk, Dick, Jack and I met up for the ROMEOs breakfast, where we talked, laughed and insulted each other until it was time to go. It is a good Tuesday morning tradition that I like a lot. I think I will listen to the last hour of my book this evening, after Finding Your Roots. I usually get to the end of the book, and finish it off at home instead of on the way in to the office. I want to know how it ends up. I stopped in at Jay and Deb's house this afternoon, and checked on the progress of the patching and painting. Everything is going according to plan, and the repairs look like there was never anything there that needed to be repaired. They should be done in another day or two, so we are right on target. After that, I re-potted a couple plants on the back patio, I know those two plants are much happier now. I think I actually bought those plants when we were living at the farm, I don't think i will buy a bunch of potted plants this spring, just because it gets so hot here. Tough on potted plants. Me, Jack, and Dick.

No comments:

Post a Comment