Wednesday, February 15, 2023

Volume 15 - Day 46/319, 2023 - Wednesday

It was not foggy at all (as I recall) this morning when Dick and I went for our walk. Paul did not join us, so we started about five minutes early. By the time I left for the office this morning, it had become quite foggy, and I thought I would document it for your pleasure. Two years ago today, we were in the third day of the snowpocalypse, we had no power for several days, and it was really cold. The house remained warm, though, and I don't think the inside of the house ever got below the middle 50s. We had a high temperature of 81 degrees this afternoon, but it is going to change severely tomorrow and going into the weekend. I expect we will have another freeze overnight tomorrow night, which means I will need to bring the plants back inside. That is not too much trouble, since I have thinned out the potted plants to a manageable number. Not a bad day in the office today, and I did make it to Costco this afternoon, and even that was not too much trouble. I was talking to the cashier, and he mentioned something I had some knowledge of, and I responded that there were a lot of old people hanging around where he was talking about. As I walked out of the store, I realized that I had just referred to a group of people as 'old people,' and I thought that was kind of ironic. There is nothing of interest on television this evening, but I won't let that stop me from parking myself in front of it with my fingers crossed. The most exciting thing that happened today was a meaningful one-on-ten relationship I had with my toes. There are no photos, don't ask.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment