Monday, March 4, 2024

Volume 16 - Day 64/302, 2024 - Monday

I admit, it was a tremendous personal sacrifice, but the pizza is done. Finished. Of course, the day started off with a nice walk this morning, and there were SIX of us walking. Always fun. After that, I was in to the office, a little sooner than usual, because I THOUGHT I had a 1:30 meeting at the Board of REALTORS®. What I thought was an in-person meeting, turned out to be a zoom meeting, so I did not have to go anywhere for the meeting. As it was, I left the office at about 3 o'clock, and got home about 3:45. Richard came over and made arrangements to reinforce a place for me to hang a heave piece of art in the garage. I would ordinarily say that Richard came over to 'help me' hang the framed piece, but in this instance, Richard did it all, I was there for moral support. When that was done, I walked Richard home, and got to see Margie for the first time since they returned from New Orleans. She looks great, you could not tell she had any health issues to look at her, and her cheeks were rosy pink. Great to see her. It is always interesting to me to see my orchids put out new blooms. I think this one will be in full bloom in another three or four days. Very nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment