Sunday, March 24, 2024

Volume 16 - Day 84/282, 2024 - Sunday

Okay then, as Sunday's go, this one turned out to see more accomplishments than usual. As per the routine, we started the morning with a nice walk. I won't necessarily share with you everything I got accomplished today, like sitting on the back porch trimming my toe nails, but there were other things. Fixed breakfast for the girls, washed clothes, made an egg loaf and shared that with the girls, went and bought some donuts, moved a couple pots of morning glories, took a nap, went to the movie I mentioned last night, went to AT&T, and then went to HEB. Oh yeah, I also bought MegaMillions tickets, just in case. There is still one thing on the list I haven't finished, but it can wait. A couple weeks ago, Jimmie gave me some bluebonnet seeds, and I bought two small bluebonnet plants at HEB, and planted them. They have taken in to being planted nicely, and hopefully the seeds I put under them will germinate in the next year or two. Pam also gave me a few packets of wild flower seeds, and those are in the ground too. Now I am home, ready to settle in for the evening. We have chances of strong rain and winds overnight, and not too sure how long it will last, but I am ready. The sprinklers have remained off since before I went to Miami, and it looks like they may be able to stay off for another week or so. Fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment