Monday, March 25, 2024

Volume 16 - Day 85/281, 2024 - Monday

Okay, I have been plagued by first world problems today, but it will all be okay. I will not even share the problems with you, because there is the definite possibility that the problems were caused by me. Crap! There was no walk today, it was raining when we would have taken off. Not walking gave me a chance to do a few things (home office wise) that I have been putting off. Then, it was off to the office. I got in, touched all the papers that needed to be touched, and that was the end of that. It is very comforting to know that I can leave town for a week, and life goes on. Maybe it is also a notice that I am not really needed in the office anymore, and that is not a terrible thing. I had a few errands to run on my way home, a stop at the pharmacy and a few other things, but I made it home by about 4:30. I took about a ten minute nap, and then fed the girls and myself. I am on a streak of cleaning things out of the freezer, and tonights dinner only expired in 2022, so I am getting better. Coming home this afternoon, there was a school bus on the other side of the Parkway. If a Parkway separates you from the school bus flashing red lights, are you supposed to stop. I probably knew that when I got my drivers license, but not sure any more. I stopped anyway, just to be safe. You can never be too careful!

No comments:

Post a Comment