Monday, March 11, 2024

Volume 16 - Day 71/295, 2024 - Monday

Well, maybe this truck was just a teeny bit higher than 13 feet, 5 inches. I sometimes have trouble with photos to include with this journal, but today, I turned around just to take this pic. I noticed it from the other side, and had to steer around glass and debris. By the time I got back to take this pic, the police were there. I doubt that it will cause any issues for MoPac traffic, which is what this road goes under. It was a nice day today, we started with a walk, and I was pretty busy in the office. I left to visit a property at 2 o'clock, and when I was leaving that property is when I first spied the truck stuck under the overpass. I made it home with no problems, stopped at HEB and got a few groceries, and a LOT of dog food. I'm not sure what is on tv tonight, but if I can't find anything interesting, I may venture off into NetFlix land. Antiques Roadshow is generally my goto on Monday nights, but it looks like both episodes are going to be repeats. Wish me luck. I will refrain from complaining about Daylight Saving Time, but know that I am not happy about it. I am also doing my very best to refrain from making comments on any of the political stuff swirling around. I'm not really too sure how long that will last, but when I just can't take it any more, I think it will be really fun! Fasten your seat belts... 

No comments:

Post a Comment