Friday, March 22, 2024

Volume 16 - Day 82/284, 2024 - Friday

Okay, I am home, the girls are home, Mike is home, Melinda and Steve are home, Nancy is home, and I think Ben and Tobetha are on their way home. There are probably another thousand or so folks that attended the President's Circle conference with us that are home, too, and I hope all safely. It was a pretty long day today, up early, packed, headed to the airport, finally got on a delayed flight and am back in central Texas, and happy about that. It was REALLY windy in Miami this morning, and it was raining. I think some of the storms that we had in central Texas last week are now in Miami, and they were predicting about 4 inches on the east coast of Florida for today. Having said all that, there is now a tornado watch and a severe thunderstorm warning for central Texas and the Curious House. Soon. I will be back in my normal routine; estate sales tomorrow, regular times for all my regular this-and-thats. Did y'all miss me. No? I didn't think you would.

No comments:

Post a Comment