Wednesday, March 6, 2024

Volume 16 - Day 66/300, 2024 - Wednesday

What day is it? Whatever. There is a chance of high winds and large hail in the next couple days, but so far, it looks like the Curious House is out of the path. We had a nice walk this morning, five of us, and then off to the office. Before I left, I cleaned the hummingbird feeders, filled them up, and hung them back out off the back porch. It should be just in time for them to arrive, and I hope there will be a plethora of hummers this summer. Jimmie and Linda invited me to the Bon Aire in Austin for dinner tonight. He loves himself some boiled swimps, and the Bon Aire never gets them wrong. I had a dozen swimps and a pork kabob, and yummy dinner indeed. All About Eve is on the television, and I thought I could remember when it first came out, but that was in 1950 and I wasn't born quite that long ago. I have seen it many times, and there are some great catty lines in it, just what I like. Bette Davis is quite the bitch, someone to admire and put on a pedestal. So, I think I will end this entry, and go pile up with the girls, and enjoy the show!

No comments:

Post a Comment