Saturday, March 16, 2024

Volume 16 - Day 76/290, 2024 - Saturday

The girls and I slept most of the day, and that was just exactly what I wanted to do. Well, there was a walk this morning, and then Pam, Diane and Marian and I went to two estate sales. The first one was an embarrassment on so many different levels, but the second one was okay, I spent $7. After that, as I said above, I slept most of the day, watched some tv on the History Channel, but nothing that was really remarkable. I did get up and check the mail, and that was my most ambitious endeavor. We have had rain off and on, and so far we have about a third of an inch. There is supposed to be some more significant rain overnight, the worst of it about 4AM Sunday morning. During our walk this morning, this moth (I think itis a moth) was in the middle of the street at one of the intersections we pass. It may or may not have some wing damage, but I did move him/her into a grassy area, just to insure that nobody runs him/her over. The rest of it is up to him/her!

No comments:

Post a Comment