Friday, March 8, 2024

Volume 16 - Day 68/298, 2024 - Friday

Yay! It's Friday. I said many times, I have only recently begun paying attention to weekends, but now I pay attention to them. Today was a good day, no walk because of the weather, which really did not happen. At our usual start time, there was supposedly a front coming through with rain, and there was definitely some lightning. At best, we got a trace of rain. At any rate, I had a 9 o'clock appointment in Austin, so I would have only done half a walk, but with the weather, I left earlier than I had planned. You never know what to expect of Austin drivers on wet roads. It was all good though, I got to my 9 o'clock, got to the office for my 10:30, and then had lunch with my good friend Diane. After lunch, I was back in the office to make sure all was good, and I left for home about 3. My friends Alisha and Reuben called and come over with a home made apple pie that Reuben made. YAHOO! No half-an-apple-pie-from-HEB in the near future for me. This pie ought to keep me for a week, maybe ten days. I can't wait. There are three estate sales tomorrow, and then I have two movies to go to tomorrow and one on Sunday, in preparation for the Oscar show on Sunday. I still will not have seen all the nominated movies, but more this year than usual. 

No comments:

Post a Comment