Sunday, March 10, 2024

Volume 16 - Day 70/296, 2024 - Sunday

Everybody say YAY YOU! It was another really good day, and I got lots of stuff done today, even though there was NOTHING on my list of chores. Once again, let me be clear: I am not a fan of Daylight Saving Time. I will be finished with those exclamations in a week or so. We had a nice walk this morning, it was still chillier than I would like, but we got it done. I had intended to make an egg loaf this morning, but I really was not hungry, so... I piled up with the girls and we watched Sunday Morning, or most of it anyway. Then I headed out to Home Depot, but I could not find any Bougainvillea, but I did buy some lilies. Then, I decided that the things I was going to plant where my existing Bougainvillea were, would just be potted...since I think the Bougainvillea still have some life in them. We shall see. I went BACK to that estate sale that I went to yesterday (twice), and walked out with a few more treasures. You really can't beat 75% discounts on stuff I really don't need. I had an early dinner with Val, Paulina and Oliver, so we could all be back in front of the televisions for the Oscars. I have really been looking forward to the Oscars this year, but right now I am undecided. I am happy with the award recipients, and I expect I will be fine with the whole thing when it is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment