Tuesday, March 12, 2024

Volume 16 - Day 72/294, 2024 - Tuesday

If it's Tuesday, it must be ROMEOs breakfast day. I scoped out the place and found my victim for meeting a perfect stranger. Okay, well, I don't really MEET them, I just go and ask if I can take an 'ussie' with them. I also remembered to find someone that was not backed up to a light source. SO...I took the ussie, and five minutes later she was joined by another man...maybe he had to pee, but I was in and out, nobody got hurt. As always, the day started with our morning walk, and it was in the mid-50s, so really no big deal, weather-wise. It is supposed to be warmer in the morning, maybe a little drizzle, and then the weather heads south for the rest of the week. I made it in to the office, and there is a lot of accounting stuff going on, everybody is getting a head start on their taxes, so there are lots of questions. Mostly all the answers are available to them, but it is easier to just call us to do it for them. I headed home about 2:30 (I think), and all is good. Again, there is nothing really very interesting on tv tonight, but I will figure something out. It should be an early day for me in the office tomorrow, and I also have a lunch date. More about that tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment