Thursday, March 7, 2024

Volume 16 - Day 67/299, 2024 - Thursday

Today was a long day, but it is close to being over now. Yes, there was a nice walk, nice conversations, nice ideas. Then, I had a continuing education class from 9 until 4. By zoom. That is a long time to sit in my chair in the office and pay attention. But I did, and I got that checked off my list. I have another three hours of CE to get done before September, so I am in pretty good shape. Round IS a shape, right? That's what I have always been told. So, after that, I had an HOA committee meeting tonight. I'm on the Landscape Committee. Kind of interesting, kind of contentious, there is a lot of stuff that needs to be done, mostly due to the last couple of years freezing weather, and the improper plantings in the common areas by the past property developers. It will all turn out alright. I have an early day tomorrow, so I will most likely only be able to do half may walk. I have an appointment in Austin at 9AM. Then a 10:30. Then a noon lunch date. I also understand there is a home made apple pie in my future. I will definitely make room for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment