Friday, March 15, 2024

Volume 16 - Day 75/291, 2024 - Friday

Friday is in the top ten of my favorite 'F' words. We did not walk this morning, there were some little dribbles of rain, and some lightning off in the distance, so we called a rain day. That meant the girls and I all piled back up in the chair after they ate, and took benefitted from a little extra snooze time. I got up, got dressed, and went off to my annual (or maybe semi-annual) dermatologist appointment. All was pretty good, she froze off a few pre-cancerous things on my face, and a few non-keratosis things here and there. I looked up the meaning of non-keratosis, and I really could not find anything meaningful, but it is something that is a common condition, probably in old people. I qualify. Then it was off to the office, and I had a couple things I wanted to get done, and then I remembered I had a lunch date with Jetta and Julie. I had not seen them in a good while, and it was nice to catch up. We are somewhat committed to not letting too much time go by before we hook up again. Then, back to the office, and I did get everything accomplished that I wanted to do, and I headed home about 3:30. We have been expecting some pretty severe weather, but so far, nothing really exciting. We got 0.06" of rain in the gauge this morning, which is better than nothing, but we could really use more. If I turn off the sprinkler controller, that will put a hex on the rain chances...what to do, what to do? 

No comments:

Post a Comment