Saturday, March 9, 2024

Volume 16 - Day 69/297, 2024 - Saturday

Overall, today was kind of a lazy day. I had NO chores on my list, so I had very little to actually accomplish, and I accomplished that! It was a really chilly morning, compared to what we have been used to (it was about 43 degrees), and we had a nice walk. Having not walked yesterday, we had a LOT to catch up on, and we did get caught up. After the walk, Diane and Marian and I headed off to estate sales. We scoped out three estate sales, and we went back to one late this afternoon, and got a couple good bargains. Marian and I MIGHT go back tomorrow, I will have my alarm set for 1:40, just in case. 75% off starting at 2. Tomorrow, after the walk and Sunday Morning, I have plans to make an egg loaf for me and the girls, then maybe a quick trip to Home Depot. I am in search of some SMALL bougainvillea to fill up a couple pots in the front of the house. Maybe two for each planter. Maybe. And, I am looking for some hanging baskets for the back patio that might be attractive to humming birds. We'll see. I spent a good portion of the day setting clocks forward an hour, much to my chagrin, in preparation of Daylight Saving Time. I expect I will find clocks here and there that I have missed, up until June or July. I think now it is time to go pile up with a couple girls dogs in my lap. I need to rest up for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment