Wednesday, March 13, 2024

Volume 16 - Day 73/293, 2024 - Wednesday

After the walk and all that usual stuff, I headed in to the office, by way of Pease Park. This was the second day that I went in search of the Pease Park Troll. I new the construction was underway, but since this is Spring Break, the park was full and there was not a single place to park. I called Carrie, and, just as I suspected, I needed to park and walk the trails to find it. I did just that, and it was fun! The Troll is an installation of Thomas Dambo, a self professed 'Recycling Art Activist.' This guy has installed more than 100 Trolls worldwide. If you get a chance, it is worth the walk. I am not sure how long it will be in the park, it might just compost itself over time. In case you can't readily tell, this is a lady troll! It was a quiet day in the office, as compared to the first two days this week, and I really appreciated that. I met Michael and Lynda for lunch, and that was nice to catch up with them. Then, back to the office for a few minutes, and I was headed back to the Curious House by about 2:30. Not much else going on tonight, tomorrow will be a pretty typical day, and tomorrow night is the neighborhood dinner. That should be fun, Deb is here from Vancouver. 

No comments:

Post a Comment