Sunday, March 31, 2024

Volume 16 - Day 91/275, 2024 - Sunday

Happy Easter to you, if you celebrate this day. It was warm and humid this morning when we went of our walk, and it got warmer and more humid (humider) as the day went on. After the walk, I did a whole lot of nothing much. I did get all the art rehung, so there are no more framed pieces sitting on the floor in any of the rooms. I took a little bit of a nap, and at about 10:30, I started getting ready to go in to Austin. I had tickets to Wicked, and that was fun and good to see. I honestly had no idea what the premise of the show was, so it was fun. I am amazed at people who arrive for shows like this 45 minutes or an hour late. I think if I was going to be 15 minutes late, I would just forget about it. People were coming and going through the whole performance. Whatever. When I got home, I fed the girls and myself, and now I am getting ready to was an installment of A Gentleman in Moscow. I read the book several years ago, and I thought it was a movie released in theaters, but I guess it is a kind of a mini-series on Showtime and Paramount. I did not even now I got Showtime and Paramount, but you learn something every day. Tomorrow will be a hot day, predicted to be 87 degrees. Then there is a cold front coming in, and rain in the late afternoon and overnight. I will let you know if that really happens or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment