Monday, March 18, 2024

Volume 16 - Day 78/288, 2024 - Monday

I am staying at the Fountainbleau, which sounds really ritzy and all, but the reality is, just like the Waldorf Astoria in NYC, it is just an old building with inadequate electric service. And now, I need to add that there is inadequate wifi service as well. It is truly frustrating that emails will not send, which causes great concern and anxiety. I will overcome this, and I will have it leave my top-of-mind, but for now, it is a problem. I hung out with a bunch of my peeps today, and it was good to have a chance to mess around and act stupid. It is one of my greatest talents. We all had a nice lunch, and I did not bring a pair of shorts, so I bought a pair just in case I actually go and hang out at one of the pools. There was a nice welcome reception early this evening, and I am back in the room, doing what I really do best, which is nothing at all. Tomorrow we will have a busy morning, and the programs will be over by noon, and then there will be some exploring to get accomplished. It will be fun! 

No comments:

Post a Comment