Sunday, March 17, 2024

Volume 16 - Day 77/289, 2024 - Sunday

Happy St. Patrick's Day, and surprise, I am in Miami! I will be here for a few days at a REALTOR® conference, and so far it has been fun, hooking up again with my TREPAC buds. Paulina has a meeting tomorrow, so we flew down together, had dinner, and now I am back at my hotel, and Paulina is on her was to her hotel. She has a 9 o'clock meeting in the morning, and I have a morning free. My first meeting is tomorrow afternoon, so that means a little bit of extra sleep. That will make up for not much sleep that I got last night. We went to a pretty well known restaurant in Little Havana for dinner, and we were right in the middle of a protest. I am pretty sure there are lots of things that Cuban Immigrants could be protesting about, but I am not sure exactly what this particular protest is about. I know there was news coverage of it, and there was a state Senator (I think) being interviewed by one of the news stations. Dinner was very good, I opted for seafood since we are this close to the water, and an extra treat, they had Key Lime Pie. Time for some snoozing right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment