Tuesday, March 5, 2024

Volume 16 - Day 65/301, 2024 - Tuesday

Another pretty damned good day. Good walk, and then the ROMEOs breakfast. There were five of us, and I continued my quest to take selfies (ussies) with total strangers. I love it when people say I shouldn't do things...it just makes me want to do it more. This lady (see photo) had no problem with me taking our photo. I need to remember NOT to take photos with the sun (or other light sources) behind me. I am also not sure, but I think I won the trophy for 'worst hair' of the day. I am trying to let it grow out...okay, trying might not be the correct term, but it is growing out, and I think it is at that 'awkward' stage. It will either work out okay, or I will cut it all off again. I am not really that concerned. There is no one I am trying to impress, especially about my hair. Okay, I sometimes wonder why I do things that I do. About six weeks ago, I bought a package of theater tickets for all the Academy Award Best Picture nominated films for this year. There are six films (out of 11 I think) that I have not seen. SO...starting tomorrow, and for the next five days, I will see six films. It will all be okay, and probably no harm will come to me because of it. I have two films to take in tomorrow...oh, well.

No comments:

Post a Comment