Friday, March 25, 2011

2011 - Day Eighty Four; Friday...

Today was a most wonderful day. A very god and productive meeting in the morning, an office luncheon mid-day celebrating (I think) four spring birthdays for our crew, a nice bit of accomplishments in the afternoon, than coming home, going out to dinner, having a glass (or two) of wine out on the front porch while I product this entry AND the UPS guy just delivered my honey jars. SO, I am pretty much ready to go. This is a photo of the lunch crowd, starting with Tom in the pink shirt and going clock-wise; Tom, Toni, Sytha, Chris, Margaret, Ed, Pat, Carrie, Karla and me.

Konrad (the Round Rock Honey guy) called me this morning to ask if he could bring a class out to the farm tomorrow morning, which I was all in favor of. He called back later and asked if I could just take a couple honey frames over to his warehouse in the morning to show his class. That was not going to work because I am scheduled to be scraping and painting the front columns of the house about that time. SO, Konrad is now scheduled to be here in the morning about 7:30 to pull a couple of frames of honey to take and show his class.

I took home a to-go box from the luncheon today, and I brought back a to-go box from dinner tonight. I have no issues with left-overs, as you will know if you are long time readers of this journal. Left-overs are very good, and I don't understand folks who refuse to eat left-overs. Not that there is anything wrong with that.

This is a picture of our Owl. If you look at the horizon in the photo (kind of where the weather vane is pointing, that is the Owl in a picture I took last night. Jody had a close encounter with the Owl this morning; he was probably 25 feet away from the Owl when it flew up in a tree while he was watering, and then the Owl was dive-bombed by a couple Mocking Birds. Interesting the things that go on out here on the edge of nowhere.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, HONEY, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment