Tuesday, March 8, 2011

2011 - Day Sixty Seven; Tuesday...

A much better day today than yesterday. I feel MUCH BETTER, so I think that made my perspective much happier. Either that or I am manic/depressive and I am peaking. It could be, there is a history there...WHATEVER...

We (the company) acted as break-sponsors this morning at the Board for one of the GRI classes. I will actually be instructing the same final two days of the class on Thursday and Friday, so it was interesting to see the attendees ahead of time to see if there were any trouble makers in the class. Not so far...but the classes get a bit more challenging as the week goes on, not the class content but the restlessness of the attendees. ANYWAY, this is a picture of Pat and Sytha and Carrie from our office at the break sponsorship, and since it was Mardi Gras Day (did I wish you a Happy Mardi Gras yet?) Pat brought some Mardi Gras Beads in as give-aways. Pretty fun!

Back to the office it was pretty much put your head down and do some power real estate, which was a good thing. I had an appointment in Georgetown this afternoon at 3:30 (nice how that worked out to be on my way home) but also just had time to 'clear' (?) my desk a little bit.

We only got three eggs from the girls today, and that does not count the 'breech' from today. Every now and then they miss the next and the egg does not make it. Again, I guess when the urge strikes, you gotta lay!

Tune in tomorrow for 'CAR' (mine) and 'DRIVER' (me) report. It should have actually been today, but I left my notes at the office.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, HAPPY MARDI GRAS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment