Monday, March 7, 2011

2011 - Day Sixty Six; Monday...

Yesterday I ran over one of the sprinkler heads for our aerobic septic system. I saw it, I touched it (not gross). Today I called the company to make an appointment to have it repaired. This afternoon, I went out in the back to mark where the two sprinkler heads are located, and I cannot find the one I ran over and broke. I put a stake in the ground 'close-to' where I think it is, and I expect they will be able to find it. I guess they can cycle the system and then go see where the water is spewing up in the air. Whatever...

This is a photo of a little orchid plant Carrie gave Jody several months ago. Jody has a real knack with orchids, and it is budding out again. It is incredible that he can get these orchids to bloom. I have two African violet plants that we have put in the breakfast room window sill, which I think is a perfect place for them. Bright, diffused light. Perfect.

Today was a pretty good day at work, I am just still a little bit tired from the weekend. I finally got my Hotel conformation for the NAR Mid-Term meeting in Washington, DC. which was necessary before I could make my flight plans. I had looked at flights a couple weeks ago, and between then and now, the airline has raised ticket prices over $100. AND I get to pay $60 each way to check two bags. I am not happy about it. I am not going to mention any airline names, but the initials are the same if you are flying or going on a twelve-step program. Figure it out from there. I have pretty much stayed with Southwest for the last several years, but they only fly into Dulles, and that is not going to happen. Woe is me!

The girls gave up four more eggs today, and it is really windy here again today. It was windy on Saturday, then calm yesterday, and crazy windy again today. I think this week will pretty much 'fly-by', but it will turn out to be okay!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, AIRLINE RESERVATIONS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment