Thursday, March 3, 2011

2011 - Day Sixty Two; Thursday...

How sick am I? Well, actually I am not sure, I am all foggy and having issues with paying attention. I got up and did all the right stuff, then headed into the office. We had a property management meeting, and then I had some work to do. I called and cancelled my Meals-On-Wheels delivery, because I did not want to make a lot more people sick with whatever-in-the-hell it is that I am carrying around. I left the office about Noon and came home to go to bed. Cannot sleep because I keep coughing and sniffling. I have faced the fact that I have to blow my nose at least every now and then, but I am still not happy about that. Carrie gave me some Super Echinacea which I am supposed to be taking. I have taken four so far. I still would just like to sleep, but I have gone too far now, I will wait several more hours before I self-medicate and go back to bed.

I had to give the girls some fresh water, and that was not terrible, although they were not particularly cooperative about going into their pen so I could feed them. There were stragglers in the crowd, and that is always kind of challenging. BUT, they are in their pen now, they have fresh water, and they will be put to bed once it gets dark. Four eggs today, so that is lovely.

Nighty-Night!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, LONE CHICKENS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment