Wednesday, March 2, 2011

2011 - Day Sixty One; Wednesday...

I am dieing with allergies. Help me! SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME. I am not really a fan of nose-blowing, and I don't like it. I am a lot more of a sniffler. I prefer sniffling to blowing. My eyes hurt, my nose hurts, my finger nails hurt. I am not happy about this at all. I am usually one of the luckier residents of central Texas and not often bothered by reactions to the various and multiple allergens wafting around, but this time it got me. I hope this will be over soon. Oh, and I also think I have a fever. Whatever...

I attended an all day meeting at the Board today concerning Professional Standards. I sat at a table of very well respected and informed colleagues, but unfortunately, we all shared a few 'moments', and I have the photos. Well, not all of the photos, but a few of the ones I was quick enough to take. I will spread them out over a few days. This particular photo is of two of my table-mates, Debbie and Karen. The photo was taken at the beginning of the day, and things went rapidly downhill from this minute on.

Real Estate activity is seemingly on the up-swing, I am getting lots of calls on my listings, and there seems to be renewed interest in purchasing property. That is a lovely thing. Perhaps we actually have hit the bottom and are turning things around. Only time will tell.

Six eggs from the girls today, one from each of them. That puts us at 704 lifetime production, and they do not seem to be getting any slower. AND the Owl is still out there, I saw her fly out of the nest this morning when I was leaving for work. I do not know if Owls stay around all year or if she will head off somewhere else later in the year, but I hope she will stay around. She (I am assuming it is a she) is absolutely beautiful, majestic and HUGE. When she flies out of the nest, you would not think something that big could fit in such a small nest. Incredible.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, BIG BIRDS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment