Thursday, July 14, 2011

2011 - Day One Hundred Ninety Five; Thursday...

Today is Thursday, the odds that I will do my Friday dance tomorrow are greatly diminished by the fact that I will be getting up at (pretty much) my usual time on Saturday to conduct the last day of class for the Texas Association of REALTORS Agency Pre-Licensing class. It has really been a lot of fun, and I am instructing a great bunch of people.

A nice day today, although I really would like to get a few more hours of sleep. It ha been a busy day, and got another property under contract, so that is TERRIFIC! Very happy about that. This real estate gig just might work out after all!

I had to get duplicate keys made this afternoon for a couple properties, and I prefer using the self-serve lanes if I can. This happened to be at the Home Depot at Mueller, so not only could I check out quickly, I could also check my image in the camera. Why do we need a camera at the self-serve check-out? Maybe it is a bin of thieves working there or people are putting things in the bags that they are not properly scanning. I am sure whatever the case is, it is most likely very interesting. I would like it if they would share, or maybe just provide me with a couple 5 x 7's and a dozen wallet size. Whatever...

Everything was in pretty good shape this morning. I made sure the chickens (and the chicks) had plenty of feed and fresh water. Then everything got a good watering (not the chickens), and then I got a good watering. My plan is to sleep in an extra couple hours tomorrow morning and feed the cattle and take them a fresh bale of hay before I leave. I think I can do all that and still leave the house about 9 AM.

Deeds, Actions, Changes,SLEEP DEPRIVATION, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment