Thursday, July 7, 2011

Day One Hundred Eighty Eight; Thursday...

Using keys to get into houses are for wimps...not big tough strong real estate professionals like me. Okay, like me and Chris...someone had to hold the window up for me. Whatever...

Another day of ordinary things and for that I am really happy. Making good progress, and that is a good thing.

The chickens are happy, and miraculously the broody girl was not in her nest when I went out there this evening, and they were all in their coops before 9 o'clock. Something must be going on. AND the little chicks are really getting big and there are really getting to be beautiful young ladies. They have beautiful feathers and markings, and their legs are turning soft blue and green colors. Very interesting.

It is hard to cram five days into four, but by the end of the day tomorrow I will have accomplished exactly that.

Next week will be an interesting week, but first I have to finish this one.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, HAPPY CHICKS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment