Wednesday, July 13, 2011

2011 - Day One Hundred Ninety Four; Wednesday...

It's what's for LUNNER. Since I am getting home late in the evenings, I am trying to just have one nice meal, so I have decided to call it 'Lunner'. Lunner is enjoyed much later than Brunch, and it is not nearly as sophisticated as that. But, until I come up with something better, Lunner will have to do. I also considered 'Linner' but Lunner was much more awkward and difficult to say, so that was the end of that.

I did have the luxury of staying in bed a couple extra hours this morning, going directly to the Board for a meeting that began at about 9:30. The extra couple hours of sleep was quite lovely, thank you very much.

Tomorrow will kind of be my hump day. I will be teaching classes at night the rest of this week, and all day Saturday, and then I will get caught up on stuff.

I am looking forward to delivering my Meals-On-Wheels route tomorrow, always a nice and rewarding experience for me.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, LUNNER, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment