Thursday, July 21, 2011

2011 - Day Two Hundred Two; Thursday...

Getting a jump-start on my blog today, because I am heading off to the Dell Diamond this afternoon to watch the Round Rock Express DEFEAT (remember Dewey and Truman) the New Orleans Zephyrs. It is REALTOR night tonight, and a benefit for TREPAC. If you do not know what I am talking about, ask me!

Nice day today in the office, spent catching up with stuff that did not get caught up on earlier in the week. I did get out to do my Meals-On-Wheels route late this morning, and that was great. My route has been pretty consistent for the last several months; eight clients on the same street, one in a single family home, two in one apartment complex and five in another complex. Pretty much an easy route, and I have been delivering to them for a good while, which makes it nice. It is nice to get to know the clients.

Still no rain, but there is a small chance every day this week. The wind is blowing nicely right now, and it is kind of cloudy, but it is really hot. Maybe it will rain tonight at the ball park, that will be perfect! If that is the case, I will just let it be.

WELL...there was no rain at the game tonight, and when I left the hometown team was losing 6 zip. As soon as I got into the parking lot, there was a huge and prolonged roar, so I think our team was up to something good, just not sure what it was. I will check out the score tomorrow morning in the paper, and report back to you.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, BALL GAMES, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment