Monday, January 2, 2012

2012 - Day 002/364 - Monday...

Tomorrow starts a whole new year of working, and there are no Holiday weekends (well, almost none) until the Fourth of July. EXCEPT, I will be taking a week off in February to cruise around a while. that will be fun. I hope I can wait that long...

Miguel came out to the house this morning, and we got a good bit of work done, but I have to tell you, really, I was tired from yesterday, so I kind of took it easy. He did, however, take the rooster with him when he left, and I think there is a soup pot with that roosters name on it. It is a tough life on a farm, and you have to know when to cut your losses...or a chicken's neck if that is the case.

The cattle all seemed to be content and happy today, and I think this is an interesting photo of some of them. Cattle are really very curious, and they want to know what you are doing. They also think that any time I hang out in the pastures at all is an opportunity for me to feed them. NOT ALWAYS!

My friend Susie says that 2012 is the year of the Black Dragon, and that only happens once every sixty years. It is also supposed to be a really lucky time, and she ought to know!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, BYE BYE ROOSTER, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment