Sunday, January 8, 2012

2012 - Day 008/358 - Sunday...

I tried my best to continue doing as little as possible today, and I have to admit, I was pretty good at it. Mission accomplished.

Jody was up before me this morning, and I stayed in bed til about seven o'clock. I FINALLY got up and let the chickens loose, and that was pretty much it until we left for Georgetown. We stopped at Dairy Queen and then went to Target with the intention of buying a new bed for the dog-boy. BUT, we could not find one that suited us, so we came home with nothing more than a warm feeling of hot fudge sundaes in our tummies.

I did prepare for two days worth of classes I will be teaching this week at the Board, so that is all completed. When the Real Estate Commission changes forms and updates policies, those changes need to be incorporated into classes, so that has been pretty much taken care of for the foreseeable future.

We had a pile of eggs for dinner tonight, and I have a nice fire going in the stove. It is supposed to rain tonight and for the next couple days, but so far nothing. I got the fire going in anticipation of cooler damp weather, but so far the only humidity is from me glistening from the heat. Whatever...

Deeds, Actions, Changes, PRECIPITATION, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment