Tuesday, January 3, 2012

2012 - Day 003/363 - Tuesday...

First day back in the office for the New Year, and it was pretty darned busy. Lots of good things going on, lots of positive energy.

Traffic was not really terrible today, either way, but all that will change when school starts back again, particularly UT.

On the chicken front, I have no idea if the rooster is still roostering (I have my doubts), and the Vera chicken is still pretty nervous. She did leave the coop on her own today, so that is a good sign. Yesterday I had to evict her from the coop, and I have had to carry her to bed for the last several days. Tomorrow night I am going to TRY and wait her out. She may just like me carrying her to the coop, you never know. I hope she recovers...

Tomorrow I will attend a training session at the Texas Association of REALTORS, and then I have an appointment in the early afternoon. Then, there is talk of a happy hour, so I may hit that on the way home.

You never know.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, NERVOUSNESS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment