Saturday, January 28, 2012

2012 - Day 028/338 - Saturday...

I slept most of the day, well, that is a lie. I stayed in bed until after 7 o'clock, and then took a nice nap in the afternoon.

I got up this morning, and about the only thing I did around the house was to feed the cattle. They were ready to be fed, and it did not take them long to figure out what was going on. They are trained, kind of like Pavlov's Cows would have been if he could have housebroken them. But he couldn't, so he didn't, and ended up experimenting with dogs instead. Kind of bland if you ask me.

Jody and I went into Austin and did a little bit of shopping, and Jody was the only one that bought anything. I think I need to make an appointment at the doctors office, it is not like me to go into a retail establishment and walk out with nothing to show for it. I did however, spring for the Blizzards at Dairy Queen.

Tomorrow is another day.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, HUNGRY COWS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment