Wednesday, January 18, 2012

2012 - Day 018/348 - Wednesday...

I never cease to be amazed about the wonderful life I live. I (for the most part) enjoy my days and feel challenged and rewarded. I enjoy my private time, and consider myself to be among (if not THE) the luckiest people in the world. I am honestly a happy man.

A good day today, did some power real estate this morning, and achieved a relatively clean desk. I headed off to some appointments at about 11 o'clock, and was headed home around 5:15. I almost made it home before dark, if you count heavy dusk to be before dark.

Tomorrow will be a good day; a day of Leadership Training with the Austin Board of REALTORS at the Hyatt Lost Pines Resort in Bastrop. There is an excellent group of future leaders participating in this years program, and I will be there to help them kick-off the program. It will be fun and exciting.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, EIGHTEEN, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment