Thursday, January 12, 2012

2012 - Day 012/354 - Thursday...

I see the definite makings of a trend here, and I am in the middle of it. Yesterday I posted a photo of our new ABoR CEO (Matt) and today at another function, another colleague took a similar photo. This is a photo of Matt with Anita and Christie at the Women's Council of Realtors monthly business meeting. Yep, I can definitely see a trend here...

I had meetings from daylight to dark just about. A breakfast meeting, a luncheon meeting, a 2 o'clock, and a 3:30. Tomorrow will be a much calmer day. I hope I have not just jinxed that by saying that. Hopefully not.

A very cold night here on the edge of nowhere. It will be down in the 20's tonight, but I am not really sure if we are expecting another freeze Saturday morning or not. I know it is forecast for a least one day in the 70's in the seven day forecast.

Interesting.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, FREEZING, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment