Thursday, January 26, 2012

2012 - Day 026/340 - Thursday...

So, I think (if I had any choice in the matter) that when this whole thing is over, I would like to come back as one of our dogs. A dogs life is truly remarkable in our household, especially if said dog (or cat) is a foundling. I'm just saying...

Today was mostly spent in the office, so that was nice. Tomorrow will be spent mostly out of the office.

Meals-On-Wheels was good, it has been several weeks since I was able to deliver, and I thank Chris for taking charge and making sure everyone gets their meals when I can't do it, which seems to be increasing in frequency.

I made it home a little bit before dark tonight, and that was good. I got a fire going in the stove, so we won't suffer to much this evening. The girls were all tucked on their roost when I went out to put them up, so that was convenient.

I am looking forward to the weekend, and next week will be a QUICK week I expect, then the week after that I will be cruising for a week. That will be fun, too!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, DOGS LIKE ME, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment