Sunday, January 29, 2012

2012 - Day 029/337 - Sunday...

Never give them what they are expecting. Never be predictable. Always make them think they might just get something different. Expect the unexpected. AND SO, that is why I am presenting you with this close up photo of mule snot. I was not even aware that the old boy was having an issue with post nasal drip, and that is just one of the interesting things that happens when you take a lot of photos. You never know exactly what you get until you take time to look. In this case, mule snot.

It was a nice day today, and I did even less today than I did yesterday. I may actually be winding down to my working-vacay, who knows. I know this week ahead is not too terribly packed with excitement, so I will try my best to coast through.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, MULE SNOT, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment