Wednesday, January 4, 2012

2012 - Day 004/362 - Wednesday...

This was my reward for putting up with YET ANOTHER trip to IKEA. That makes three trips to IKEA within one five day period. There is the probability of yet one more excursion before the week is over, to return items that were purchased that did not work for the purpose. We shall see. I must say, however, that business must be good because two of the items we wanted to buy (not cheap stuff, either) were not in stock or temporarily oversold. I think the latter means they cannot make them as fast as they can sell them. Good for them, and I assume that means good for us as well.

I had a pretty busy day today; first was a meeting at the Texas Association of REALTORS, then I put together a new conference table at the office (from IKEA), then I had a Noon:30 appointment, then a 2 o'clock appointment, then we moved the old conference table from the office to storage. It took four of us to move the glass top down the steps and into my truck. Eight feet of thick glass top. Know anyone that needs a nice table? After all that, I headed home and stopped at IKEA to buy a couple desks (out of stock) so I had to 'rethink' everything, and bought two alternatives. If they don't work out, I will take them back and wait for the ones we originally chose.

You never know...

Tomorrow is devoted to moving office furniture around, Meals-On-Wheels, and then some office time after a 1 o'clock appointment. Friday has nothing booked yet. Hopefully that will change.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, OUT OF STOCK, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment