Monday, January 16, 2012

2012 - Day 016/350 - Monday...

My day was better than Arienne's started out, but worse than some peoples. HOWEVER, I am totally aware that my day was much better than (probably) half the population of the planet. So, I will take that, thank you very much.

I have said it before and I will say it again; lemon cookies and Merlot are not the best mix. Sooner or later I will believe myself.

The pigs have moved into the farm house. If you know what book that is a reference to, give me a holler. HINT: You most likely were supposed to have read it in High School. Since I faked my way through most of my High School career, I have started reading all the books I was supposed to have read 45 years ago. I like them now, but I can understand that I would have thought it was punishment back then.

Tomorrow is the Lunar New Year, and I will be celebrating along with the rest of the world. Oh, you forgot? Well get with it!

I think the allergies and my fever are affecting (effecting) my thought process, so I will terminate this entry.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, PIGS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment