Tuesday, January 24, 2012

2012 - Day 024/342 - Tuesday...

Okay this allergy crap is causing me to lose sleep, and that is not a good thing. When I lose sleep, I get cranky. WHAT DO YOU MEAN I MUST NEVER SLEEP? I don't know what you are talking about. What I do know is that I coughed every few minutes last night from about 2 AM until about 3 AM. Miserable. I might as well be an insomniac. And just when I start to get some restful sleep, it is time to get up.

Kind of rainy in Austin today, it sprinkled on me a little bit on the way to work, and then about mid-day we had a nice downpour including some small hail. Tis photo was taken on the ride home, about 3:45 this afternoon.

Last night we did a test run of the 'ThunderShirt' we got for the dog, anticipating thunder tonight, and we found out the thing was way too big. So, after I spent 30 minutes de-hairing it (really we had it on him for less than two minutes) I took it back and exchanged it for a smaller size. He (the dog-boy) is wearing it and he is not too sure about it. It is not nearly as aggravating to him as that collar thing he had to wear when he was 'tutored' (wink-wink), but he is really not all that comfortable with it on. If it thunders tonight and he does not totally freak out, it will be worth his aggravation in our opinions.

So far we have had about a third of an inch of rain. Keeping our fingers crossed for more.

Board meeting tomorrow, and not sure what the rest of the week has in store. Can't really remember.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, THUNDERSHIRT, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment