Friday, January 6, 2012

2012 - Day 006/360 - Friday...

Even though I am happy that it is Friday, it does not much feel like it is Friday, and there is no Happy Friday Dance going. It was a short week, but a really busy week.

The office transition is ALMOST complete. I did not go back to the store whose name cannot be spoken, but it is not because I am finished with them. It is because I choose not to go back in the immediate future, even though they sold me the WRONG curtain rod to install the last curtains in Carrie's office. BUT, Target came to the rescue early this afternoon, so I can postpone the trip to the store whose name cannot be spoken indefinitely.

So there!

A good and productive day I am happy to report.

We decided to dine at Catfish Parlour tonight, and it was, as usual, very tasty. What are the well dressed catfish wearing this season? Something casual according to the sign out front. Oh, and speaking of catfish, what do you call a dog that ate the confetti? A Party Pooper. There is a story there, I just don't feel like telling it right now. If you want to know, feel free to ask me.

It should be a nice calm weekend, and that will give me some time to laze around the house. I do need to do a little bit of prep work for two days of classes I will be teaching next week, but that should be a relatively easy task.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, FRIDAY, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment