Friday, January 20, 2012

2012 - Day 020/346 - Friday...

If I felt better, I would actually consider doing my Friday Dance, but I don't so I won't. It has, however, been an excellent day for complaining and whining.

As is typically the case, I did not rest very well last night, even though the facility at Lost Pines is very nice and very comfortable, I just generally take a few days to adjust to surroundings other than my own. So, I did not sleep well, I am plagued with incredible allergy issues this year, I have a sore throat and a hacking (and continuous) cough.

The second day of the Leadership Training was to include a team-building exercise, and when I got ready to go this morning, I found there was a 'heavy-dew' and I just figured the lesser of two evils was to err on the side of discretion, and pass on the team-building. I will close my eyes and fall backwards depending on my team members to catch me at another time. However, true to my philosophy of 'Feed a Cold, Feed a Fever', I did enjoy a hearty breakfast of bacon before I headed back to Austin and a day of small accomplishments.

Had it not been for a previously arranged 3 o'clock appointment, I would have just gone home and forgotten about the day altogether. But, I stayed the course, and got lots of things done, and was on the road home by 3:30.

I am attending (not instructing) a TREPAC sponsored MCE class at the Board of REALTORS tomorrow, so I am looking forward to that, and then back home. I really need to get my hair cut. Matt, it looks like you got a good haircut recently, any recommendations? I still have not recovered from my hair cutter moving on without letting me know where she was headed. Crap-Ola!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, BLACK & WHITE COOKIES, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment