Wednesday, January 11, 2012

2012 - Day 011/355 - Wednesday...

A nice day today, a mix of office work and meetings.

This afternoon, the Board sponsored an affiliate Appreciation Function at Baby A's at the Arboretum, and it was really nice. I have to tell you, the new CEO (Matt) at the Austin Board is really a nice guy, and he is an all around good sport. This is a photo of him (in the middle) with Susan on the left and Ruby on the right. I wonder if he ever tires of being such a good sport. I have no idea what it is like to be tall, but maybe it is worth all the 'how's the weather up there' jokes. I wonder if there are any tall jokes he hasn't heard before?

Will be at the Austin Renaissance tomorrow around 7:30 for the first (in a series) of Economic Forecasts for the coming year. Then Women's Council Luncheon, then the office, then a 3:30 and then home.

I am living the life!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, TALL PEOPLE, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment