Monday, April 2, 2012

2012 - Day 093/273 - Monday...

Not really that bad of a day if you like sitting in a class from 9 until 4. It had its' ups-and-downs, but overall was very good.

It is HOT and HUMID outside, and I am already tired of it. It is jut the beginning of April, and if this keeps up I will be tired of complaining about it before it is even May. BUT, we are supposed to have a cold front come through tonight and tomorrow, and the high temperature for tomorrow is only expected to be 83 degrees. Everything is relative I guess.

I hope you don't mind, but I have already published a photo of this particular Iris but I think it is so pretty and it is just knocking itself out up by the road. I do not think the Iris have really come anywhere close to blooming themselves out yet, so hopefully there will be more to come.

I found out where the cat lives. You remember, the orange and white cat that I caught in the chicken cage? It is reported that the cat in question lives about two miles away from here (as the crow flies or in this case as the cat creeps) across the street from 'the crazy lady'. That is a pretty good walk for a cat if you ask me, but I have it on good authority, and I am publishing it here that I cannot be held responsible for my actions if I catch that cat with chicken feathers in its' mouth. I'm just sayin'...

Deeds, Actions, Changes, COOL FRONT, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment