Thursday, April 19, 2012

2012 - Day 110/256 - Thursday...

I got home before dark today, even WAY EARLY. I got home around 5 o'clock, which was GREAT. It is still pretty early, but I am going to knock out this post so I can go to bed once I put the girls to bed.

I did actually get home late again last night, and there had been some issues with the alarm system, so I set about to see if I could get it corrected. I did what I could, and everything seemed to be working well, so I set the alarm. About five or ten minutes after I set the alarm, it went off, and that sucker is really loud. Woke Jody up, freaked out the dog completely, and caused a flurry of telephone calls back and forth with ADT. SO, I did not attempt further repairs last night, but I did make some corrections to the system this evening, and set the alarm again, and this time it did not go off after about 15 or 20 minutes, so I think I may have actually corrected the problem. If not, I guess the alarm will go off in the middle of the night, and this time I think I may just let the Sheriff's come for a visit. Not really...

Also last night when I got home, Jody had put a package on my desk from our friends in Mississippi, Joe Mac and Carolyn. I did not even open the box last night (an obvious indication of my rapidly advancing age), but I opened it this morning to find a 'Beanie Ballz' doll (?) that I think I will name Buzzer. What do you think?

Who knows what aHoosier D is? Just checking to see who is paying attention out there is cyber-land. Send your answer taped to a $100 to my attention and I will announce the winner in a future post.

Tune in tomorrow where you will read 'It's Friday, and this is my little Happy Friday Dance'.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, BEANIE BALLZ NAMED BUZZER, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment