Wednesday, April 25, 2012

2012 - Day 116/250 - Wednesday...

I am still not particularly happy with this bit that I have to use Google Chrome to make my journal entries, but I will go along with the whole thing because, after all, it is a free service. BUT, I equate the whole thing to another event in my life that I will not bore you with, but just suffice it to say, I do not deals well with threats (or in this case) ultimatums.

 Again, WHATEVER... I am at least doing better with the whole process today since I know what to expect. 

Today was kind of a roller coaster, but overall, things worked out the way they needed to work out. When I got home, I did a few chores, and noticed that the cactus are blooming. This particular cactus is kind of a rare one, and I am not sure of the name of it, but it is something like a 'crest cactus' or a 'shield cactus' or maybe a 'medallion cactus'. Anyway, it is interesting and it is very pretty. The cannas are also starting to bloom. What survived the last couple years looks really healthy although they seem to be dwarf versions of their former selves. Very small but sturdy and healthy looking. It seems like Darwin's theory at work. The fittest have adapted and survived.

 Deeds, Actions, Changes, CACTUS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment