Thursday, April 26, 2012

2012 - Day 117/249 - Thursday...

It has been a long time since I have reported wrecks on the Interstate either going to work or coming home. I am puzzled right now as to the reason for that; have there been fewer wrecks or have I just become jaded by them. Whatever the cause, I just thought I would share this with you. Even though there were at least five cars involved this wreck did not really bring traffic to a stop, it just slowed it down to a crawl. Traffic all merging right, you know the routine. There were LOTS of folks lined up against the concrete dividers, nothing really to see, just trying to move along.

It was a quiet day, a little work early in the office, PM meeting, no lunch, a 1 o'clock appointment, and then more real estate work when I got back to the office. 

Yesterday on the way home from work I was supposed to pick up dinner and I forgot. That was bad! Today, I stressed on making sure I picked up dinner on the way home. Mission accomplished.

 Tomorrow is Friday, and that always makes me happy.

 Deeds, Actions, Changes, WRECKS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment