Wednesday, April 11, 2012

2012 - Day 102/264 - Wednesday...

It's official. I have been sworn in, deputized and everything. I have to admit, it ws the longest oath I have ever taken, or even ever heard of. It took longer than being sworn in as President, I think. BUT, I am now an official Volunteer Deputy Voter Registrar in Travis County, Texas. Next week I will try to get Deputized in Williamson County as well. Been through all the training, all I need to do is take the oath in Williamson County, I think. All the rules are the same.

I am sitting here in the office at home, watching the hummingbirds zoom around the porch pollinating the various flowering plants on the porch. Pretty fun. It is especially fun to watch them compete for the same blossom. Funny little creatures.

Gonna buy me a cake tomorrow at a cake auction fundraiser. Yummy!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, HUMMERS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment