Tuesday, April 24, 2012

2012 - Day 115/251 - Tuesday...

Well, I am not too sure how this whole thing is going to work out. I just logged-on to work on today's entry, and the Gods at Google decided the site would no longer support Internet Explorer, and if I wanted to continue, I need to use Google Chrome. Perhaps this is a blessing in disguise, but I AM OLD, and I do not accept change (especially forced change) very well. Again, this could be a blessing in disguise, but I think a little notice would have been a good thing.

 Whatever...

 So, this entry will be (most likely) even shorter than usual, since this is kind of a test run. This was the sunrise I had the pleasure of seeing this morning on the way to work. Really pretty. But one thing it tells me is that I am leaving for the officer WAY too early. BUT, it is nice to see a good sunrise.

 It is about dark, so I need to start thinking about putting the girls to bed, and then putting myself to bed. Tomorrow is another busy day, Thursday is a bit less busy, Friday is looking good, and next week is looking stress free. There is still time to mess that all up though.

 Deeds, Actions, Changes, SUNRISE, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment