Sunday, April 15, 2012

2012 - Day 106/260 - Sunday...

Well even though today is the 15th (usually the tax filing date) I was expecting to be sending in my extension and estimated tax liability tomorrow. BUT it seems that tomorrow is Emancipation Day in DC, so that means I can put the whole thing off for yet another day. What shall I do with all the extra time I have for procrastinating? The mind boggles...

I did a whole lot of nothing today. The morning was cloudy and looked like rain, and we did finally get 0.065 inches of rain. I can be very precise now that we have our official CoCoRaHS.org rain gauge. Very precise. And no more totalling up the monthly rain totals. It does it all for you IF you just enter the data in a timely (7 o'clock every morning) manner. Another way I can be even more anal-retentive. Like I need another excuse...

The roses are doing very nicely this year, and these caused us some concern last year during the drought. But they seem to be doing very well, and hopefully (ever the optimist) we will not have such a severe summer. Even four out of the five little ground cover roses we got last year have survived and a couple of them are blooming.

Tomorrow is the start of another week, and the schedule does not look too bad, but there will be a couple of long days when I will not get home until 9 or 10 at night. But, it is all gonna work, no issues there.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, ROSES, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment